First Layer Ingredients:
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 2 oz semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
Second Layer Ingredients:
- 1 pkg (250g) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp raspberry liqueur, optional
- 3 oz white chocolate, melted
- 1 egg
Third Layer Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. For the first layer, melt chocolate and butter. Beat eggs and sugar on high speed until thick and lemon coloured. Fold in chocolate, flour and
baking powder. Pour into greased and floured 10 inch spring-form pan.
3. For second layer, beat cream cheese, icing sugar. Beat in liqueur, chocolate, and egg until smooth. Randomly spoon white mixture over brown layer, leaving a
space between each spoonful. Bake 45 to 55 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
4. For topping, spoon jam over cake. Heat cream and pour over chocolate, stir till melted.
5. Pour glaze over cake and let set.