- 5 cups miniature mashmallows
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1½ 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips or Chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 cups Golden Grahams Cereal
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
1. Melt 5 cups of marshmallows, corn syrup, butter, and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat, stirring
constantly (if using Chocolate Morsels,
melt individually before adding other ingredients due to size of morsels). Remove from heat.
2. Stir in vanilla. Mix in large bowl with cereal until coated.
3. Stir in 1 cup marshmallows.
4. Press into a greased 9 by 13 inch pan.
5. Let stand one hour or refrigerate. Serve when cool.