- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 Heath bar, finely ground
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
1. Chill a mixer bowl and beaters.
2. Combine the whipping cream, baking cocoa,
confectioners' sugar and rum in chilled mixer bowl.
3. Beat at low speed with chilled beaters. Beat at high
speed until stiff peaks form, scraping the bowl occasionally, do
not over beat. Spoon into a mixing bowl; sprinkle with the candy
4. May serve immediately or freeze in a round disk and
cut into wedges. Makes 10 to 12 servings.