- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 oz Unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 container Cool Whip (500ml)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. For crust, mix together crumbs and melted butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Take out and let cool.
4. For filling, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in chocolate. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition until thick. Fold in the whipped topping.
Chill till set.
"Because of the use of raw eggs, I suggest eating this one the same day, not that it would be a problem!!"
- Glenn DuHart