- 4 cups sugar
- 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 (7 oz) Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bars,
- 1 (7 oz) Hershey's Special Dark Bar, broken into pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Line 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with foil, extending foil
over top edges of pan.
2. Stir together sugar, marshmallow cream, evaporated
milk and butter in heavy 4-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat,
stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full rolling boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, 7 minutes; remove from heat.
Immediately add all chocolate bar pieces and vanilla, stirring
until chocolate is melted.
3. Pour mixture into prepared pan; cool completely,
until firm. Using foil, left fudge from pan, inverting onto
cutting board; peel off foil. Cut into 1-inch squares. Store
tightly covered. About 8 dozen pieces.