ONE BOWL FUDGE
- 16 oz semi sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
1. Once chocolate is melted (for melting instructions, refer to the Chocolate
Morsels page), stir in sweetened condensed milk. Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
2. Spread into a greased 8 inch square pan. Refrigerate till firm.
3. Cut into squares.
This recipe was brought to you by Glenn
The recipe on this page
was given to us or was found on the net, a newsgroups or
on a product's packaging. If any of the recipes on these
pages are yours or if you think I may get in trouble for
using them, then please email me and I will give you
credit where credit is due.
about this site should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.