- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Prep: Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Add milk, oil and egg. Stir just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Fill paper lined muffin cups 2 1/3 full with batter.
4. Bake at 400F for 25 to 30 minutes until brown.
This recipe was brought to you by Glenn
The recipe on this page
was given to us or was found on the net, a newsgroups or
on a product's packaging. If any of the recipes on these
pages are yours or if you think I may get in trouble for
using them, then please email me and I will give you
credit where credit is due.
about this site should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.