- 8 oz semi sweet chocolate, melted
- 3 1/2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 4 oz white chocolate, melted
1. Mix together the semi sweet chocolate and the butter until blended.
2. Add the instant coffee and evaporated milk. Chill until set.
3. Roll into balls and freeze for about an hour.
4. Dip frozen truffles into the white chocolate. Remove quickly and chill until ready to serve.
This recipe was brought to you by Glenn
The recipe on this page
was given to us or was found on the net, a newsgroups or
on a product's packaging. If any of the recipes on these
pages are yours or if you think I may get in trouble for
using them, then please email me and I will give you
credit where credit is due.
about this site should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.